Entering is simple and open to all Media Owners. However, the first step is to make sure your organisation meets our definition of a Media Owner.
For the purposes of these awards a Media Owner is defined as an entity that:
Operates as an independently branded website, under the control of a single editor or identifiable editorial team which generates its own unique topical content, as well as providing a platform for its overall community. The site should also contain an element of objective news, analysis and topical comment in addition to editorial and opinion content.
Steps to entering:
• Register or log in to this website.
• The website is now on our new multiplatform so if you have previously registered for these awards, you may need to do so again.
• Decide what categories you are going to enter. You may enter as many categories as you like but each must be treated as a separate entry and payment made for each.
• To add an entry, go to the dashboard in the menu at the top of the page and choose ‘Add an Entry’ from the drop down.
• To add an entry, go to the dashboard in the menu at the top of the page and choose ‘My companies’ from the drop down. On the next page, chose or add the company you would like to enter on behalf of and then click 'Add an Entry' from the option.
• Add a short description of no more than 60 words as an overview of the project. In the event your entry is nominated this text will be used on the website to give insight into the project.
• You are also able to acknowledge another agency if the work has been jointly created.
• You will also need to use the entry summary template to write your entry using a maximum of 800 words, not including your website statistics and links. Please upload as a PDF document only.
• Upload hi-res images of your work* (this is important as these images are shown online and during the show if nominated) and any supporting YouTube or Vimeo video URLs.
• In the event of your entry being nominated, images, videos and the summary will be live on the website.
Please note: At least one image must be uploaded (file limit 10MB. Accept jpg, gif or png files). The first image will be used in listings of entries.
• Once you have uploaded all of your entries, go to the dashboard in the menu at the top of the page, chose ‘My Companies’ again from the drop down, chose the company whose entries you wish to pay for. add all to your basket and proceed with payment from there.
• Once payment is processed you will be sent a confirmation email and a receipt will be posted out to you.
• If you would like to make any changes to your entry, please do so before you submit as changes cannot be made after this stage.
All entries must be made by the deadline on Friday 24th February 2017. All entries made after this date will be subject to a 10% late fee.
• Entries and payment should be made online.